Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Belated Happy Mother's Day to All.

I can fully comprehend the pain of a mummy as I watched the news yesterday. It was about a child crying in pain who was hurt in the earthquake in Sichuan, China recently. I think the bones were broken and his mummy stood and sang next to him with tears in her eyes, hoping that her singing can help to lessen his pain.

Somehow, I can empathise with how that mummy is feeling then (guess I'm a mummy myself). Nothing hurts a mummy more than to see her baby in pain. At the same time, I think she is thankful that her baby is still alive.

Motherhood can create an amazing transformation in a woman's life. It gives her new meaning in life and also made her realise that she can be so strong and yet fragile in matters concerning her child. The bond between a mother and child during the 9-month pregnancy period is something that the daddys never get to experience, hee...

Just want to wish all mummies a belated Happy Mother's Day and pray for God's protection over our children and all the children in the world.

Btw, it was in the news on Sunday Straits Times that a SAHM (Stay-At-Home mum) deserves to be paid $23,000 per month based on the contribution and things she did for the family. Mmm, I'm a SAHM, guess I should speak to daddy about this, haha...

No comments:

Sisterly Love