Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Everland (2)

There was a water play area for kids at Everland, so let my darlings have some fun. My Cutie enjoyed herself greatly (guess she remembered the time I brought her to Jacob Ballas Children's Garden in Singapore). My Sweetie was a little apprehensive of the jet of water at the beginning. But subsequently, she had a lot of fun when her Jiejie brought her around. That's when they got further and further away from the edge (where mummy was standing).

Mummy felt very heartwarming to see my Cutie looking out for her meimei and called out to her to join her, for it's Mummy's wish is that they will love and care for each other throughout their lives.

No comments:

Sisterly Love