Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Make the Right Decision

Today marks the last day of Korean class for my batch of foreigner wives and Mummy went together with my darlings to join in the farewell party.

Honestly, Mummy does not regret my decision to stop attending class then. It's really hard for learning to take place when Mummy was busy in class like a nanny attending to kids (besides my own).
Well, with my 2 darlings sticking to me, it's not surprising that the other kids who were bored in class would be attracted with the things which Mummy gave to my darlings to keep them occupied (so that I can focus in class). Many a times Mummy had to go to my darlings' "rescue" when the other kids took their things or disturbed them. At times, these kids would ask me for help too (eg. open the packet of food to eat, take out jacket). Tho' it may just be a short moment, it's really hard to stay focus in class when every now and then you had to be interrupted, least to mention about learning. Mummy has, in fact, learned more thru' self-study.

In additon, Mummy found that my babies are happier ever since we stopped going to the class. Tho' it maybe good to expose children to meeting people, Mummy finds it may not be so for my darlings who prefer to having Mummy to themselves and have fun together. In addition, there's plenty of opportunity for them to mingle with other people in future. Mummy realises it's important for mummies to understand their kids well and work according to the needs of their kids (rather than follow blindly what the experts said are good for children).

11 November is known as Peppero Day in Korea (it's actually a gimick by the Peppero company). Nevertheless, see how happy my darlings are, with the number of Pepperos that they have. Yummy, yummy.

No comments:

Sisterly Love