Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun with Colours

Last week, one of the activities that Mummy had with my darlings was to colour their names - just only colouring and nothing else. Guess what, my girls have really surprised me with more than what Mummy had planned for.

First, look at their choice of colours. The colours blended well and the artworks were very colourful. My Cutie could even thought of just shadowing rather than colouring the whole letters for some (that's quite artistic in Mummy's view). For my Sweetie, Mummy is so proud of her at 2 years old, to be able to colour within the letters' boundaries.

Next was my Cutie's idea of drawing of people around her name. Mummy was also surprised by my Sweetie's creativity to draw eyes and mouths for her letters. (See videos below)




It all started with a simple colouring activity, but it helps Mummy to realise that my darlings have really grown up now, to see that they can achieve a lot of things on their own now.

Mummy is so proud of them.

But in Mummy's eyes, both of them will forever be my little babies.

No comments:

Sisterly Love