Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kite Flying

It's been a while since we last fly the kites.  We had wanted to on a numerous occasions, but just couldn't manage to.  So today, besides being a holiday, the weather was nice and cooling too for kite flying.
My darlings were very excited as they finally got a chance to fly kites (dun think they remember much about their kite flying sessions in their younger days).  The open space near our house is a popular spot for kite flying and my darlings will always look out for the kites whenever we go past the place.  Even Mummy is fascinated with the variety of kites that we saw - giant size kites, uniquely-designed kites and kites with lights that are used for night flying. 
We got a Dora kite which my Sweetie can't wait to lay claim on, hee... Dora's her favourite.  My Cutie was equally happy to have her Elmo's kite too.  My darlings had an enjoyable time and of course, a meal at the McDonald nearby, adds more joy to the kite-flying session.

Watch my Sweetie flying her Dora's kite here.

No comments:

Sisterly Love