Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Moon and My Star

Yes, I'm referring to my Cutie and Sweetie.

Last year, my Cutie was very observant with things associated with the crescent moon. Everyday, she would point to the moon in the sky (out from the window) and say "moon". There was once, she pointed to her Carebear's and told Mummy "moon". Mummy was ???, wondering where got moon over there. On closer look, Mummy was really surprised to see the "moon" on Carebear's face (haha... it's actually Carebear's eyebrow which is thick and arched like the crescent moon).

Now (similar to my Cutie), this Sweetie of mine has sharp eyes for "star". She is rather quick in identifying the star and will eagerly point and tell Mummy "star, star". That day, she was crying and Mummy tried to distract her by asking her to look for star on my laptop (gee... I dun even know if there's star on the laptop screen, just want to distract her and stop crying). Well, while I was still searching for the star, my Sweetie was already pointing and shouting "star, star". Guess, my eyesight is failing too.

Well, sometimes it can be so comforting to see both of them having fun together or enjoying each others' company. Here's a video of my Moon sharing her cornflakes with my Star. My Sweetie's latest vocabulary is "bear".

No comments:

Sisterly Love