Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Fun

It is getting chilly at night, guess that's a sign Autumn is approaching. This is great as mummy loves Autumn and also partly cos' my darlings can't stand the summer heat. We have not been going for our morning walk for a while and guess we will be able to resume that very soon.

Nonetheless, we had a great Summer time too.

Fishing fun and sometimes soaking in the pool when the weather is hot.




My darlings love playing with "playcorn", a Korean product which is styrofoam-like and will stick together/melt when in contact with water. It can be compressed into brick or cut with a kiddy knife provided. Then you can use it to make different 2D and even 3D characters. A great creativity-stimilus for kids.

My Cutie (above) is showing us her ice-cream on a stick.

Mummy made an ice-cream on a cone for my Sweetie.

My darlings had a lot of fun playing with their blocks which are often transformed into guns, cameras and Building 63 (haha... my Cutie says so as she remembered our trip there). Here's my Cutie with her 7-11 stores (each set of red/green represents 1 store).
My Sweetie also came up with a great idea to play with her birthday present. Guess standing is too tiring, so she got her chair and attached to it. Hee... now this is what we called a real scooter.

Of course, we got some outdoor fun too when the weather was fine.







See how fascinated my Cutie was, with the flower in her hand.

No comments:

Sisterly Love