Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mummy

Yeye is flying off to Korea, so brought my darlings to send him off at the airport.  As Deepavali is around the corner, the airport is also beautifully decorated to the theme.  Tho' we've been to the airport for a countless number of occasions, my darlings are excited to be there again. 

Coincidentally, it is Mummy's birthday and so we had dinner at our favourite restaurant again.  See the way my Sweetie sit on the baby chair.  She has previously complained "tight" when she straightened her legs.  Hee... the baby chair is getting smaller for her, got to tell myself that she's no longer a small little baby.

The best way to end the day with, is none other than a yummy birthday cake.  Guess who's the happiest. 
Answer: My darlings. 

No comments:

Sisterly Love