Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Popstar City 2010

How time flies, my Sweetie has been attending Popstar City for 3 terms. 

Mummy is glad to have signed her up for this enrichment activity.  My darlings enjoy singing all the songs that are taught and we could also have a relaxing weekend at the cafe - reading the papers/magazines and having a yummy lunch while we wait for my Sweetie.

Tho' her class is for the 3-4 age group, Mummy is surprised to learn now that my Sweetie is the only 3-year old in her group.  Nevertheless, my Sweetie still gives her best.

Here's a video taken during one of the rehearsals for the song "Top of the World" (she's on extreme right). 

Her final stage performance for this year with "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth".
A catchy tune and hereby, wishing everyone a Merry X'mas in advance.

No comments:

Sisterly Love