Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Going to School together

My Sweetie is very excited that she can now wear the same uniform as her Jiejie.  Similarly, my Cutie is glad to have someone to hold hands with after bidding goodbye to Mummy.  Life is also getting better for mummy, with both of them getting more independent - brushing their teeth, putting on powder, wearing their uniforms and shoes etc on their own.

Tho' my little Sweetie is a little apprehensive being in a big environment on her, Mummy is glad that she is very brave and did not cry in school.

My Cutie is also very sweet to help to take good care of her sister and make her feel at ease in school (as the K1 level only starts school 2 days later).

Here's a video of them having fun cycling on my Sweetie's 1st day of school.

No comments:

Sisterly Love