Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year New Resolutions

This year is gonna be a great year for Mummy, with both my darlings attending the same school same session and with them getting older and sensible.

When they go to school in the morning, Mummy can have a few hours of personal time.  It will be a good break from the kids and time for some reflections and thinking.  After dropping them in school, I can also go for some exercise like jogging or swimming.  Mummy has also signed up as member at the Amore Gym and thus will be heading often to the gym and classes.  There is also the newly bought Kinect (for Xbox360) and the Yoga game that we have bought.   Guess my darlings will be happy to see a slimmer mummy too (tho' I know they will love me just as much no matter how I look, hee...).

Mummy promises that it is going to be another year of fun and joy planned up for the family.  May God bless both of you to be forever happy and lovely.

Mummy also prays that my No-pay leave can be extended till the end of the year, so that there won't be any  major disruptions to our lives this year.  Amen.

No comments:

Sisterly Love