Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cutie's Language Abilities

Today, we collected the test assessment result from the Singapore Brain Development for my Cutie.

The result indicates that my Cutie was quite advanced in the various areas and her average age is 8.06 years, which is much higher than her current age of 5.5 years old. 

Mummy was glad that this analysis shows a mark improvement for her as compared to her 1st analysis done 6 months ago.  For my darlings have not been attending school for the past 6 months and yet this Cutie has progressed much better during this period.

Mummy was also very surprised that her English teacher in another enrichment centre had actually sought special permission from the centre HQ to emplace this Cutie in the class that caters only for Primary 1 pupils.  She has been very impressed with my Cutie's language ability.  Throughout their past 10 years of service, the centre has only given special approval for 3 pupils (including my Cutie).  My Cutie is the 1st to be emplaced at a level higher than her current age for this branch in Tampines. 

Mummy is so proud of my Cutie, but I'm not surprised with her abilities.  She has been scoring 10 /10 for her weekly spelling and her comprehension abilities of the language is very good too.  Her English teacher has conducted an impromptu test in class in October.  In total, my Cutie has scored 28.5 out of 30 marks, which is quite impressive for a girl at her age.  Three 1/2 marks were actually deducted as my Cutie did not place a full-stop at the end of 3 sentences.  So if we were to pardon her for that (especially being 5 years old only), she has actually scored a perfect score for a test that is inclusive of open-ended comprehension questions.

The picture on the left shows details about the flags of Jordan, Israel and Hungary.  My Cutie had actually drew and wrote them on the white board at home, on her own accord.

Well, Mummy just wants to tell my Cutie "I'm so proud of you, darling."  :) 

No comments:

Sisterly Love