Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tooth fairy

Since last week, my Cutie has been telling me about the tickling feeling she had on her tooth.  Finally, we found out the cause - her baby tooth is coming off.  Mummy is surprised as usually the baby teeth will drop when around 7 years old.

Guess what my Cutie told me, she must put her tooth under her pillow so that the tooth fairy will come to take it and then leave a candy for her.  Haha... Mummy really wonders where she learned this from.  Amazingly, Mummy's friend whose child is a year older, with her tooth coming off soon is also telling her mother about the tooth fairy.  Gee...

Finally, the D-day arrived and my Cutie's tooth came off.  She was very excited and constantly reminded me to place it under her pillow.

Guess what, the tooth fairy really "came" but she did not leave any candy for my Cutie.  Instead, my Cutie found a Hello Kitty folder and Princess stickers by her bedside and of course, her tooth was gone.  Hee...

My Sweetie who is into Disney Princesses, told me that she can't wait to have her 1st tooth drops off, so that she can have the beautiful stickers too. OMG.  Well, that's my sweetie pie. :)

No comments:

Sisterly Love