Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, September 14, 2007

First Blog on My Darlings

I call Amanda - my Cutie and Felicia – my Sweetie. From the picture, guess you can tell why I call Felicia Sweetie. Well, she is really sweet and she got beautiful smiles too. Though only 2 months old, she loves to have people talking to her and she will acknowledge with her lovely smiles. At times, she will try to imitate what you say and must admit her voice sounds so sweet. Too bad, don’t know why can’t upload her voice recording here.

For Amanda, her cuteness can be seen everyday. Yesterday, she fed her favourite soft toy Elmo with her water bottle again. * faint *. Guess she is imitating me, seeing me feed her sister everyday. So I decided to hide her Elmo and today I asked her where is her Elmo and she answered “Where?” in her cutie voice. While I was changing clothes for Felicia, she came in hugging her Elmo (she got 2 – this one was the battery operated one) *faint * faint * As usual, she loves to “vacuum” the floor. Anything with a handle to hold, that thing will be transformed into a vacuum cleaner in her hand. She doesn’t just vacuum the floor, she even lifted up the small mattress and vacuum the floor area under the mattress. Gave her a big stalk of softtoy flower (those can be found in Mini Toon). She immediately overturned the stalk with the petals facing the floor and woolahlah, it was transformed to a vacuum cleaner too. Hmm…maybe I shouldn’t brand her as being naughty, I should instead reward her for her creativeness??? *faint*

1 comment:

Cyriac said...

Aha! You have a blog now. Nice going man... you have very lovely kids.

Sisterly Love