Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sarong, Sarong

Hooray, finally found the sarong. Yes, got everything ready – the sarong stand, the automatic rocker and mobile, yet the triangle hook and sarong were missing. I had seen the sarong when we shifted back to our house, but just could not remember where I placed it after that. I have been searching and “digging” the house for more than a month and finally my efforts were paid off. I need them desparately cos’ my Sweetie's head is getting flat. I want her to have a well-shaped head and the sarong is best to the rescue. However, I do not want her to get addicted to the sarong (ie. need to be rocked to sleep). So, I only let her sleep in it in the morning when she’s still sleepy and thus don’t have to use the automatic rocker often.


When I first placed Felicia into the sarong, her eyes were wide-opened as in shock. She seems to enjoy the warmth of being wrapped up, yet also has this weird feeling of floating in the air. After a while, her curiosity fades off and she sleeps snugly in the sarong with her sweetie grin.


For Amanda, I finally gave her back her softtoy Elmo. She was so happy to see him as the other Elmo is just too hard and heavy for hugging. Think she will remember never to feed him with her water bottle again. Guess what, she then went to take Elmo’s pacifier (it’s a toy pacifier from a gift basket which I gave to her) and put it into Elmo’s mouth. * faint *

Now she’s “cleaning” the house again and this time she has equipped herself with a small broom (hello kitty fan) and a pail with mop (shapes container and the softtoy flower). Aiyoyo…really creative.


Amanda dumjped her broom and put her mop into the pail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amanda and Felicia are growing very fast. I feel sad that I can't be part of this process. However, I'm thankful that they have you. And thanks for posting their cute pictures for me.

Sisterly Love