Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fun at Orchard

With Christmas around the corner, there were many children shows held at various shopping malls. One of them is the Dora Live Musical Show at UE Square.

As the show will end this weekend (which I only realised on Thursday), which means to avoid weekends, I have only yesterday to see. So off we went.

Oh my, my Cutie was really excited to see Dora and Boots "in person" until she was like frozen to the ground. She didn't get a chance to get up close with Dora (ie. phototaking) as we couldn't be there earlier for mummy to shop and spend the minimum amount, to exchange for a phototaking session with Dora. However, my Cutie was happy enough just to hug Dora (the doll) and walk around the Dora exclusive sales area. See how she pat Dora on the shoulder, so tender-loving.


After that, there was a Sponge Bob Squarepants & Patrick Meet & Greet session. My Cutie got to touch the hand of Spongebob Square Pants. She was like so fascinated that she also wanted to touch his hand on the wall. Amazingly, my Cutie still remembers Patrick (a toy which was first given to her by the Singapore Airlines last year when she's just 4 months old then but now - missing).










Since we were near Orchard area, I decided to bring my darlings to Tanglin Mall to see "snow". Though the snow is just actually bubble soap foam, it was quite fun to be experiencing winter without the harshness of the bitter cold weather. As my Cutie is always mesmerised with bubbles, so you can imagine what great fun she has then.



No comments:

Sisterly Love