Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sweetie's Successful Flip and her TLC "mummy"

My Sweetie managed to do a successful flip on her own few days back (finally). She has been trying to flip for quite a while, but somehow just couldn't manage to (maybe her arm power still not that strong yet).

Today, her temperature went up in the evening. Guess she must have caught the virus from me (who was feeling unwell yesterday). Thank God her fever subsided at night (with mummy's TLC - tender loving care). The mummy is not referring to me, but her sister who is acting like a mummy.

"How are you feeling?" ------ "Let me give you a pat."








"Plus a kiss." ------------------ "Let me check your fever."








Smiles :) ----------------------- "Thank you"








"Actually, I'm eyeing this." -- "But I still love you."

No comments:

Sisterly Love