Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweetie and Cutie and their first swimming session

Hurray, my Sweetie can now flip back on her own. I can still remember vividly how excited I was last year when my Cutie can achieve this. Time really flies.

Cos of her new ability, my Sweetie can now roll from Point A on the bed to Point B, to the extent of endangering herself to fall off the bed. So will be making a new arrangement to the 2 single dunlop mattress in the room. Currently, they are stacked together to form a single bed for my Cutie to sleep, so if I lay them side by side next to the queen-size bed (so I will have a "king-size" bed for my darlings while I re-occupy the queen-size bed, hee...). Yeah, then no more worries of Sweetie falling off from the bed.

For months, my Cutie has been playing with my bedroom slippers (wearing them and walking around the house). Then she changed target to the shoes/her sandals on the shoes rack. Today, was surprised that she managed to wear them on her own and can tell that she really enjoyed the process. Another achievement for my Cutie.

Recently, whenever she saw the mamypoko advertisment on TV, she will pat her backside and said "Amanda, no pampers". Cos the first time she saw this ad, I told her that she's a good girl and point to her that she is a big girl and so don't wear pampers anymore. I'm glad that she's potty-trained and that she always asked to pee on the toilet bowl. She will point to the toilet bowl and said "mummy, lert bowl".

In fact, my Cutie has began to form simple sentences eg. "I eat starfruit pease (please)", "hold hand", :"come back" (ie. I'll be back), "Mei mei cry/sleep ready (cries/sleeps already). Now when she asks for permission, she will say "May I, phone?" (ie. wants to have the handphone). For record purpose, she can now say the words associated with each letter in the alphabet. When she sees the letter "E", she still continues to hum the Elmo song and then said "Elmo". When she sees the letter "L", she also will roar and then said "lion". Cute.

It's a joy that she's learning and growing up, but dunno is it a joy that now she's starting to ask mummy to buy this and that. The other day, while in the cab, she said "buy taxi" (*faint*).

No comments:

Sisterly Love