Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A W(r)AITING day

The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is into its fifth year with the Project Postcard Campaign. Its aim is to encourage residents to invite friends and family to visit Singapore (Click on the link to see Uniquely Singapore). Since the postcard has already been paid for, I got my Cutie to "write" something to her daddy. Oh my, she was really engrossed in her "writing".

Today also tried making the cupcakes for the first time. It turned out quite well and I've added some raisins specially for my darling. Guess the aroma is too tempting, she was practically glued to the cupcakes. Look at her yearning expression, so cute. Cos' I told her that she can only eat after picture taking. Bad mummy, hee...


Wait ...










Wait ...

When can I get a bite of these yummy cupcakes?

No comments:

Sisterly Love