Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Elmo's Invasion - Not again


Yes, my Cutie is treating her Elmo like a baby again. This time she places him in her Meimei's exersaucer. Kekeke.... she is really observant. I will usually place the pink pillow around my Sweetie as she's yet to hold herself well in the exersaucer. See, my Cutie did exactly the same to her Elmo. *faint* *faint*
If you take a closer look, my Cutie has almost recovered from her fall. Thanks to the special cream (Combiderm) and also the expensive Activa Condelisa Scar Heal which I applied conscientiously on her face day and night. My Cutie has been quite cooperative too, as to not scratch her wounds, else it would have taken a much longer time to heal. Thank God the wound has almost healed with no scar. Imagine it was on her face!
Nowadays, when she sees the park from the window, she will point and say "park, fall, pain pain". I hope she will be able to overcome this soon as I don't want her to associate the park as a place where she was in pain.

No comments:

Sisterly Love