Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, November 2, 2007

A Moment to Pause

Today, let my Cutie wears the Girl Shoe Socks that I've bought. They came with anti-slip design, but the main reason of buying them is they look so cute. My Cutie was quite fascinated and been wondering are these socks or shoes? Glad that she loves them. Hee... of course, got one for my Sweetie too. In addition, bought 2 more pairs in red for them cos' just can't resist the thought of these socks on my darlings' feet.

Yesterday, brought my darlings to a shop by the name of Pauseability (Pause for Possibility?). Actually, it's owned by my ex-principal. A cozy, home-like ambience, a place meant for one to pause by and enjoy some peace and quiet / do some craft.

The interesting thing is that the place marked another first for my Cutie - the first time she POO in a public toilet.

Yippee... another step forward for my Cutie's potty training. Usually when out and she has her pampers on, my Cutie will conveniently pee in it (although lately she did pee a few times in public toilet). Yesterday, to my surprise, she actually told me her needs to go to the toilet. Mmmm.... guess my Cutie decided to pause for a moment too in Pauseability?

My greatest joy can be found in this 2-second video, can you feel it too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! Felicia's reaction is priceless. Just love the chemistry between your daughters...

yani

Sisterly Love