Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Cutie Day

Today, mummy let me feed myself and I think I have done well. It would have been better if mummy let me play with my food as well.





My toy phone rang just now, did you call me?





I often "help" my mummy to feed my Mei-mei.

I will play with her too.

Aren't I a nice jie-jie (sister)?




Haha... I like to play on the rocker too.





Gee... I am feeling very nervous now cos' I will be taking a TEST tonight. The result will only be known tomorrow morning.

For the past few days, I haven't been wearing any pampers for my afternoon nap. Gee...I didn't pee on the bed. I only wear pampers when I sleep at night and for a record of 4 nights, my pampers was still dry in the morning.

So tonight, mummy says not going to let me wear pampers to bed. So if I didn't pee on bed tonight, I will then be a full-fledged potty trained kid tomorrow.

Kekeke.... pray for me ok? These drinks are on me. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.... Amanda is really a very caring sis. It's hard to see this kind of characteristic at such a young age. Can help you with your shopping too!! Enrol her in XMPS k. I volunteer to be her form teacher :D

yani

Sisterly Love