Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Next-Generation Fashion Designer

Lately, my Cutie loves to dress herself. She will want to wear the clothes herself before waiting for me to help. However, usually I ended up having to help her to dress properly.

Yesterday, she attempted to dress herself again, but the question is she was already fully-clothed. She only managed to get the dress through her head and left arm. I say that’s quite an achievement already.

Looking at her dressing, I wonder hmmm…. maybe my Cutie will become the next generation fashion designer in time to come? Cos' find her creation quite nice after all, comparable to those designer pieces found in fashion magazines (kekeke….). Really wonder where she got the idea from?

No comments:

Sisterly Love