Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Babies Inc and Gogobambini

Today, my Cutie went for a half day trial at Babies Inc. Haha... supposed to be there at 8am, we ended up reaching at half past 9. Cos' we went to their old premises, then realised that they have moved. Thank God it's just nearby. Glad that the new premises is better.

We accompanied her through the Kindermusik lesson and teabreak session. My Cutie refused to mingle or respond to the caregivers/kids, except to us. But to my surprise, my Cutie was not crying when we left. Yet when I called up an hour later, I was told that my Cutie was crying away. I was actually enjoying my "freedom" without my Cutie at that time, but when was told that Cutie was crying for mummy, I just felt like rushing down to be with her immediately. But I stopped myself cos' I knew both of us have to learn to let go of each other for a while.

When I fetched her, I can't wait to hug her when I saw her through the window. Her eyes were teary and I can imagine how badly she must be sobbing away earlier. When she saw me, she was so happy and kept calling me to hug her. Guess she misses me a lot. Well, actually me can't wait either keke...

The caregiver told me that my Cutie only started crying some time when she realised that we were not around. Glad that they were able to notice my Cutie's interest for books. Relieved to hear that my Cutie ate the food that they provided for lunch and slept for about an hour in the afternoon (bet she will after all those crying).

After that, we went to Gogobambini. A fun and lovely place, not just for my Cutie, but also for my Sweetie. A place strongly recommended in building up a child's confidence level, imagination and fun.










No comments:

Sisterly Love