Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another milestone for Sweetie

Hooray, my Sweetie has mastered the art of walking. This is the moment to clebrate, that she has learned to overcome her fears of falling, that she is confident that she could do it and she has done it.

Mummy's having a hard time to capture this precious moment on video cos' the moment this Sweetie sees the camera, she will either shake her head signifying "no, no" or do all sorts of things other than walking.

Actually since last week, she has taken her first step to walk without support. Slowly, it increases from the first step to a few steps and today she is able to walk at least 5 steps on her own (without support).

Guess this is also the start of another happy problem - she will want to wander around the shopping centres on her own since she can now move around by herself (haha... this is what happen to my Cutie last year).

I believe this time round will not be that tiring for me as I've now gained a new helper (aka my Cutie) to "chase after" my Sweetie and be my "eye" to tell me where my Sweetie has wandered off to. Hee...

No comments:

Sisterly Love