Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boxes Day

Last week, we forgot to bring our shopping bag, so we got a box to put our groceries (fyi, boxes are readily available at the shopping centre in Korea for groceries).

After that, caught my Cutie sitting in the box which she told me it's her "spaceship".

Subsequently, my Sweetie also found her way into the same box which only has space for one. Then my Cutie went to hide under the blanket which henceforth becomes her "spaceship", then the box becomes "Meimei's spaceship".

Since then, Mummy often caught both of them hiding under the blanket (aka spaceship). Everyday, my Cutie will ask Mummy/Daddy to go inside her "spaceship" (ie. inside the blanket) and if there's a opening, she will call out to us to "close the door" (ie. the blanket). So cute, it's so amazing that they can derive so much joy from the box and the blanket.

Then we got some boxes home again and my Cutie put the boxes together to become her "submarine" (see picture on left).

When mummy stacked up the boxes together, my Cutie says it is her kitchen. Everyday without fail, she will ask me to put on her apron (just like Mummy) and she will be busy preparing and cooking in her "kitchen". When asked what she is cooking, she will say "she is cooking yakult". Haha... yakult doesn't need to be cooked, darling.

Since my babies are having so much fun with the boxes, mummy decides to put on her creative cap too. Mummy suddenly remembered the popular pretty hand-made "box" bags (ie. bags made from boxes) which she had donkey years ago. Yes, it is going to be added in her "To Do List in Korea". Gee... now mummy understands why boxes can be fun.

Here's my darlings with their "helmets"(pails) , haha... ready to blast off in their spaceship.

No comments:

Sisterly Love