Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Terrible 2s

This morning, my Cutie woke up early and thus we sent her Daddy off at the door together. After that, gave her the baby bun to eat and at the same time, shared with her my toast with ham. She ate half of hers and gave to me, saying to share with me. So sweet.

Haha... in actual fact, it's cos' she wants to eat my toast and so she doesn't want to eat the baby bun. Hmmm... nevertheless, I played along with her and told her she is so nice to share her bun with Mummy. *heartbroken*

This Cutie is getting smarter, she is at the stage of knowing her rights and wanting to fight for her own independence (which explains her refusal to listen at times and wanting to do things her ways). She's been observing that other kids have been able to get what they want by whining or refusal to listen, so lately she's been testing how far hers can go. I thank God that at least, she will listen and understand her actions when we explain and talk to her at the end of the day. Mummy is thus more understanding towards her recent change in behaviour.

However, Mummy will still need more deliverance from God cos' this Sweetie of mine has also grown up and is learning to exercise her rights too. She's starting to imitate what my Cutie has been doing. My Cutie is in the terribe 2 stage while my Sweetie is approaching her terrible 2 too. So advice for mummy-to-be, don't have kids at 1 year interval, will need a break to handle their individual terrible 2 stages. Yet, whenever Mummy sees her Sweetie smiling, she doesn't mind having her to come into our lives early too.

*Sigh* foresee coming 2009 will be a tough year for Mummy.

Here's some "great" photos taken by my Cutie at yesterday's function. It's her first masterpiece, so you got to see it from an artistic point of view, *grin* or rather a child's perspective of her surroundings.

(Click on the music icon on the bottom left of the picture if want to mute the song)

No comments:

Sisterly Love