Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun with boxes again

Gave my darlings a box to play again.

First, they placed all their balls inside the box. Next, both of them squeezed inside the box with their babies (the doggie and penguin). Then I overheard my Cutie telling her Meimei that they were in Gogobambini. Hee... they still can remember having a fun time with all the balls at Gogobambini and that was a year ago already (March 2008). See how happy they were.








Then at night, heard them singing their favourite "Goodnight" song and this is what mummy saw when I popped over.
Both of them were lying down with my Sweetie inside the box. The box had become a cradle and this "Mummy" was singing a lullaby for her "baby". So cute.


No comments:

Sisterly Love