Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mickey Mouse Fans

Gee... mummy realises I've been crazy over mickey mouse lately.

I've bought a set of mickey mouse tees for everybody cos' hee... the design makes me feel as if I'm being hugged by mickey mouse. My darlings love them too.















I've bought a set of cushion covers with small mickey prints for our home. Even our humidifier is of a mickey mouse design/brand too.









For our car, we bought a mickey mouse contact number tag (fyi, it's important to have a contact number tag on your car in Korea). Of course, with mickey mouse sunshades too.

Besides mickey mouse, our territories have also been invaded by Winnie the Pooh, Miffy, Pororo, Tweety Bird, Dora the Explorer and definitely, Hello Kitty too. (There wasn't much Elmo stuff here in Korea).





See my mickey tee and hairclip too.

No comments:

Sisterly Love