Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Winter in Seoul (Part 3/6)

 When we were in Lotte World, we happened to walk to a gallery area.  To our amazement, it was something like the Alive Museum artworks.  My darlings had a fun thing posing for photos.  Watch their great acting skills in some of the pictures.

1)  Quick, close the vault door before all the money fly away!

2) Call for help quickly while I try to hold them back.

3) Oops, I didn't mean to tear the picture.

4) Neither do I mean to burn the picture.

5) Alamak, you smell fishy!

6)  Hello, wake up, someone is trying to take away your fan.

7)  May I have some milk please? SURE!

8) Is that a mirror?

Obviously, NO!  It's just us wearing the same clothes.



9)  We have wings.


No comments:

Sisterly Love