Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Winter in Seoul (Part 4/6)

My darlings' FIRST.

The last time when we came to Lotte World Theme Park, my darlings were still quite young.  Hence, we did not go for many rides.

How time flies.  They are quite independent now to try new rides, some of which, they have to be on their own.  It was the first time they tried the bumper car rides.

We had also tried the hotair balloon ride (see photo on the right).  Although it wasn't really 'hotair', the designs (look at the other hotair balloons in the photo) was similar to one.  It was quite an experience when the hotair balloon ascend towards the ceiling of the theme park and also descend at the end of the ride.
Since our many visits to Legoland this year, my Cutie has started to have fears of roller-coaster rides (although the rides we went were just supermini type, that even my Sweetie was okay with the rides). As she was quite a pro in reading the map, there was no way we could get her into a ride that involves a little roller-coaster ride.  After much persuasion, my Cutie, being a brave little girl, decided to give the Adventures of Sindbad a try.  Everyone was proud of my Cutie of her achievement at overcoming her fears.  What an adventure for my Cutie and Sweetie.

Saranhaeyo 사랑해요 (I love you)

It was also the first for my darlings to eat ICE-CREAM in winter.  Look at the Lorry-design ice-cream.  Yummy.

For my Sweetie, it was also her first --- to roll down a staircase.  Luckily, she had her thick winter wear which helped to cushion her and slowed her down the roll at the stairs, gee... Mommy could only watch in horror with my Cutie as we were at the top of the stairs.  That scene was like the Korean drama, as she rolled SLOWLY down.  What a scare she gave to Mommy.  Naughty.  Naughty.

No comments:

Sisterly Love