Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Be-loved

For the past weeks, it has been wonderful (???, yes it's wonderful, you did not read wrongly). It's also the same for my Cutie. Yes, she is happier and that day, she came to hug me and said "love you". Really "melted", so sweet.

I can't help but felt that my Cutie must have been feeling kind of neglected in the past - Yes, seeing her mummy taking care of all matters concerning her mei mei eg . bathe, change pampers whereas in comparison, she only gets the maid to do those for herself. [Well, as I don't trust the maid to handle my young Sweetie, I will have to get the maid to help to bathe my Cutie. But after her bath, I will take over to dry her and get her dressed up.] As I recalled, I remembered how happy my Cutie was when I took her over from the maid.

To us adults, this is just a trivial matter.
But in a child's eyes, this matters.

So I told myself, I will be generously generous with my hugs and kisses for my Cutie (and also my Sweetie :).
I want them to feel LOVE, LOVES and LOVED forever.





No comments:

Sisterly Love