Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping with only Mummy, Cutie and Sweetie

Received a call from Kiddy Palace that their stock for the bedrail has arrived (need to get one urgently cos' scared that my Sweetie who is so good at turning around and everywhere will fall off the bed/mattress).

So how? No sweat. I still have my trustworthy helper - my Peg Perego, hee...


After feeding my Sweetie and got my Cutie to pee, off we went. It was a relaxing walk to Compass Point and along the way, I was recapping the various vehicles along the road with my Cutie. Amazingly, she can identify and say the name of taxi, car, van, bus and cycle (motorcycle) already.

It was our first outing alone, just mummy, Cutie and Sweetie. It just feel so nice, just us alone.

My trustworthy "twin" pram/stroller is great to help to lessen my load of my babies, my stuff, babies' stuff, the bedrail and of course, my dessert. All that is required of me is just to push (which also dun require too much strength, imagine with all these load!!), what a great "helper" to own.

Heard some cute comments from onlookers about my "helper", eg. "wow, can carry 2 babies", "it's very big" etc. Of course, also got baby lovers trying to "play" with my Sweetie when we were in the lift.


Being my first outing with both the kids alone, I dared not venture long cos' you never know what will happen. So we were back home within 2 hours, but nevertheless it has been a fun outing and the best is that we enjoyed each others' company - with just mummy, Cutie and Sweetie. It has been a LoVely day.

No comments:

Sisterly Love