Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A New Cutie Day

Now my Cutie is a fan of Dora. Hee... got another Dora's jigsaw for her. Every morning, after she wakes up, she will ask for permission to go to the living room to "play" with Dora, hee... the jigsaw puzzle. Then she will sit there quietly, fixing up the jigsaw while I take care of Sweetie or cook rice. Here's a pict of her playing the puzzle wearing her sunglass herself (haha... but it's night time).

Everyday during lunch time, Dora is a motivation for her to finish her meal. She knows that once she finishes her meal, she will be able to "see" Dora on television (the VCD). When I told her Dora's "coming" soon, she will say "Boots (the monkey) also". I'm glad that my Cutie can self-feed now, but it's a dilemma as a parent. On 1 hand, we want our darlings to be independent, yet when she doesn't want me to feed and only wants to feed herself, I can't help feeling sad (mixed feelings). Guess I have to comfort myself that my Cutie is a big girl now.

Though I can't really have much freedom in shopping, I'm glad that there's online shopping where I can place my order and get the items sent by post. As it's a bulk purchase by various mummies in the forum, so it is slightly cheaper than retail. But with postage, guess the items cost almost the same or more. Recently, I've ordered 2 of these cute pancake pans (1 hello kitty, of course and the other Doreamon). Yes, bet you can guess that my Cutie is into cooking lately (imitating mummy). Sometimes she will "bake" cookies or doughnuts or cook a meal for me, hee... and I'll gladly play along and "finish" the food. Here's a pict of her placing her pan near the fan as it is "hot" (haha... after "cooking").

My Cutie's vocab is getting better, she's using prepositions now eg "on the bed/table/sofa", "in the room", "behind mummy". It's really a joy to have her especially with my failing memory. The other day, forgot where I placed my handphone after using it and just commented "Where did mummy leave my handphone?" This Cutie pointed to my handbag and said "in the bag". Hee... this cute cute helper is really my great help.

Her singing and dancing are also getting better. She can hum the tunes and filled in most of the lyrics. She also loves to dance now. My Cutie has really grown up now.


Singing "1,2,3,4,5, once I caught a fish alive, 6, ... )

Singing and dancing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "hotdog" song.

No comments:

Sisterly Love