Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sweetie, Sweetie

Thanks to all who have voted for my Sweetie and especially those who had registered to vote (cos' it's these votes that counts). Glad to let you know that my Sweetie is the cover for the month of February. Though I've joined just for fun and nothing to win, it feels good to know that my Sweetie has won.

Here's a video of my Sweetie doing leapard crawl. In no time, she will be crawling around the house on her own.

Seeing her doing leapard crawl reminds me of my OCS (Officier Cadets School) training days in the SAFTI MI. The story starts from the day I had a fall at the carpark compound while doing my shuttle run for the IPPT and hurt my right elbow (a deep abrasion after falling on the tarmac floor). Unluckily, for the week and subsequent weeks, our trainings involved doing leapard crawls on the ground. Thus the wound on my elbow never gets to heal cos' before the wound can close up, another training continues. Now the scar on my elbow sets as a reminder to me (haha... of my suffering days). I thank God that I have persevered through and can be proud that I've been commissioned as a female military officer. (it's been more than 10 years ago already, haha... so naturally my current figure may make it hard for you to believe, but let me tell you I had been achieving gold for my IPPT and my standing broad jump goes more than 2 metres). However, this success is nothing compared to having given birth to 2 sweet little darlings - my Cutie and Sweetie.

No comments:

Sisterly Love