Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Trustworthy "Helper"

My Sweetie is now a big baby already, hence I would need to place her in sitting position when on pram/stroller. Though I can still place both in sitting position in my Peg Perego "helper", my Sweetie's view will be blocked by my Cutie who is sitting in front. So I have to think of an alternate solution.

I was then considering to let my Cutie stand on the pedals on the stroller, but I was a bit apprehensive - afraid that she might be too short or that she does not know how to hold tight etc.

However, I decided to give it a try. And wow, it was a good try.

First, my Cutie likes to stand rather than be constrained in the seat while my Sweetie gets to sit and enjoy the view. For mummy, hee... I don't have to carry any of them and everything remains status quo (hee.... just need to push the stroller only). It's great that the canopy helps to prevent my Cutie for falling backwards and also serves a backing for my Cutie to lean on when she's tired (see picture below).
This stroller is definitely one of my best buys. No regrets.










On our way back that day, saw this scooter and hence used the opportunity to teach her (she is good at identifying taxi, bus, car, lorry, van, motorcycle and bicycle, but does not know what is a scooter). See how happy my Cutie was when I let her sit on the scooter.

No comments:

Sisterly Love