Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cutie's last day of school

Today is the last day of school for my Cutie and it's also the Children's Day Celebration. So I had baked some cupcakes for the kids again. As I did not have the time to do the frosting for the cupcakes, so I made them into fruit cakes. Actually had initially bought the Orea fun pack for the kids, but *sigh* due to the recent "Made in China" scandal, thought it's best not to give snacks sold in the market (tho' had checked it's made in Indonesia).


Here's a picture of my Cutie with her classmates and lovely teachers. Glad to have sent my Cutie there. If next year we are back, Mummy will then entrust both my darlings with them again (tho I did consider about Totshouse which is closer to our home and is able to accomodate till older age, ie. less transition).

Mummy really likes the style of the teachers and can feel their love for children. Mainly, my kids can be exposed and learned good mandarin from the Chinese teacher (hee... cos' Mummy is only good at teaching them English). Can you find my Cutie?

She's at the centre front of the picture.

No comments:

Sisterly Love