Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Mid-Autumn Festival again

Time flies. As I looked back at my Mid-Autumn post for last year, I can't help but feel this way. Within a year, many things have changed, especially children. Last year, my Sweetie was just a few months old baby while my Cutie was experiencing her 1st Mid-Autumn festival (same for my Sweetie now). Mummy has grown older too.

Well, I've fulfilled my wish to bring both of them to the park to celebrate the festival this year. Thank God I didn't buy any lantern for them (cos' Mummy has bought the tickets to the event which comes with a lantern each), both of them only played with the lanterns for a while and passed them over to Mummy. What to do - they find it more fun to hold something practical (aka food) than lanterns. Yummy, yummy.

There was a lion dance performance, my Sweetie managed to get a picture with the "lions" before the arrival of the Guest-of-honour. Later, some kids went off and left a row of lighted candles on the ground. Guess what, my darlings enjoyed watching the flame on the candles and they couldn't wait to blow them off (must be due to the recent birthday events). Well, it was fun. Guess this is going to be an annual affair for us.

No comments:

Sisterly Love