Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everland (3) - Car Rides

If you want to go to Everland and your kids love car rides, here's my recommendation - go on a rainy day.

Yes, cos' there will be no traffic jams and the crowd are lesser. There are practically no waiting time at each attraction, a big contrast from the usually long queue which requires at least 20 minutes of waiting time. Guess we were lucky too that it didn't rain at all that day.

As there's practically no queue, my Cutie got a chance to ride on this kiddy car (there's usually a long queue for this attraction). Guess how many rides my Cutie had that day.

1st ride (car number 3) - Look at her teary eyes when Daddy moved away.

2nd ride (car number 5) - a "I-love-this" look


3rd rde (car number 6) - a "phototaking again" look

4th ride (car numbr 1) - a "I-can't-see-you" look


5th ride (number 15) - "wow, I'm-having-great-fun" look




See the great contrast from her first ride (teary eyes). Haha... here's the Spicy Girl waving at her "fans".

No comments:

Sisterly Love