Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweetie's I love you

Haha... people around me may hear me complaining about my little Sweetie, but deep down in my heart, mummy actually loves this Sweetie very much. Cos' this little Sweetie can be such an angel at times and can simply melt my "iron" heart.

Watch her profess her love for me, arrgh.... see how not to love her very much... :)



Till date, this darling is still not fully potty-trained yet (haha... cos' mummy has not been consistent in potty-training her). In some way, mummy is glad too cos' it's actually more tiring for mummy to have to bring her to the toilet bowl whenever she wants to pee/poo... do you know that I got to handle 2 babies plus 1 big baby aka daddy).

Nevertheless, this little darling will pee in the toilet bowl whenever mummy remembers to let her sit on the toilet bowl. Now she only uses 1 pampers per day, which is quite a success overall.

It's time this Sweetie has her own youtube account. See how much she has grown.

Mummy loves you, Sweetie.

No comments:

Sisterly Love