Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kpop "Hot Hot" Concert

The titles of some Kpop are so unique that they can be used in almost any situation. For example, you want to apologise, you sing"Sorry, sorry"; you want to hear more of something, you sing "Tell me", when no one wants anything, you sing "Nobody" etc. Well, you will be amazed that these songs are actually among the top of the chart weeks after weeks. That means practically everywhere you go, you can hear them.

A few occasions I sang the "Sorry, sorry" to my Cutie (for fun) when I accidentally stepped on her etc. Yesterday, my Cutie told me to sing the Korean "Hot, hot" song when it's hot and to sing the Korean "Cold, cold" song when it's cold. Korean songs? Haha... mummy just laughed.

Then she decided to hold a concert for her "Hot, hot" song with my Sweetie.

Here presenting to you the first release of the latest kpop "Hot, hot" song (compose & music: Cutie).


Did you hear my Sweetie calling it quit and asked me to "put back" the guitar? Now, I got another role of being their concert manager? Mummy had better asked for a raise from Daddy, gee...

No comments:

Sisterly Love