Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Spicy Girls

Here presenting to you - the Spicy Girls (note: not the once popular Spice Girls tho').

The other day, Daddy cooked some ramen for supper. Surprisingly, my darlings wanted to eat it too. In addition, they drank the soup and said they love spicy noodles.

Wow, it really caught mummy by surprise that these 2 babies love ramen. Guess what, the only thot on mummy's mind then was ... ... "there goes my chilli crabs". (Haha.... you see, my darlings couldn't take spicy stuff in the past, the chilli crab is the only yummy food that mummy gets to enjoy every bit of it).

So mummy cooked our Singapore laksa (yummy, yummy, oops forgot to add the hard-boiled eggs for the picture). And... ...
my babies love it too.

Well, guess my darlings have grown up and they know they are going to miss a lot of delicious stuff if they cannot take spicy stuff.

*Sigh* ... my chilli crabs.... *sigh*
(guess will have to ask the cook to add more spicy chilli into the chilli crabs, hee...)

No comments:

Sisterly Love