Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Friday, April 25, 2008

1, 2, 3 Stitches

My Cutie had a bad cut on Monday night and she was given 3 stitches. It was a actually a fall, but somehow her chin hit the drawer which was made of glass. Thank God the glass didn't shatter or break, which would thus be bad for the wound.


Surprised that my Cutie didn't cry when she hurt herself. Yes, mummy cried when I saw a big drop of blood formed on her chin. Guess maybe my Cutie was shocked (in shock herself and also shocked to see mummy cries?).

It was a long wait at the KK Hospital Children Emergency. Thank God that my Cutie was too sleepy then when the doctor did the stitching cos' if she were to struggle, they will have to opt for the general anesthesia instead of local anesthesia.

Pray that the wound would heal with no scar. Also thank God that it's on the chin and not somewhere visible on her face.

But sadly, she got a cut which mummy still wonder how the cut could be so big when in fact, the drawer was closed. Thank God too, she didn't suffer any broken bones etc.

My Cutie has been a brave girl. Mummy thot she will cry after the local anesthesia worn off, but she didn't. In fact, she has not even cried or told me it's painful.

Mummy is glad that she is a brave girl cos' I will definitely feel the pain if she were to whine. Life has never been the same since my darlings were born. I believe the rest of the mummies will agree with me.

The visit to the hospital allows her to form relation with the Elmo's doctor tools that she has. Now, she understands better how the blood pressure monitor and stethoscope work.
Still my Cutie.

No comments:

Sisterly Love