Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cutie's 1st Day at Playgroup

Yes, yesterday marked the 1st day that my Cutie goes to playgroup at Little Learners. It is really God's blessing that there's finally a vacancy for her (the teacher told me that there's actually another child before us on the waiting list).

Mummy was allowed to accompany her at the beginning of the lesson. My Cutie seemed to sense that mummy will be leaving her and so even though I'm with her, she was still crying away and kept on wanting me to hug her. After an hour, one of the teachers suggested that I should leave her under their care. As she carried my Cutie away from me, I just felt like crying cos' my Cutie was wailing so pitifully (as if mummy doesn't want her anymore). As a teacher myself, I know that the child will adapt well only after the parent leaves. But... as a mummy, I just can't help it and want to stay in the room and be with my Cutie. Guess that's the power of our darlings in making the parents do "unthinkable" things which we would never have done:)

So, reluctantly, I left the room. Hee... but I stood outside the door, eavesdropping to find out the situation inside. I could only hear my Cutie crying "mummy, mummy" and also someone fidgeting with the keys as if trying to open the door [it was actually the teacher pretending to open the door to pacify my Cutie]. After a while, I didn't hear my Cutie cry anymore. I know my Cutie is in safe hands.

Guess what mummy did after that. Hee... mummy had a go at the wheels. It has been more than a year since I last drive and then it was a left-hand drive (cos' was in the States). So even though we had gotten our car for a while already, mummy was still hesistant about driving it. Part of the reason is that if my Cutie sees that mummy can drive, she will definitely want to have a go too. So then, yesterday was the best chance for mummy to practise driving. So far so good, but mummy still prefers daddy to be the driver, so that she can take care of the little ones.


Finally, it was time to fetch my Cutie. Before the door opened, I can already hear my Cutie saying "mummy's coming" again and again. When the door finally opened, she came to me hugging and crying. Oh my, it is so nice to feel so loved.

After that, daddy and mummy planned an outing to Qian Hu Fish Farm to try out their Fish Spa. Gong Gong (grandfather) also came along. It was interesting to have the fish nibbling at your feet. There were a few bigger size one and it's so ticklish when they nibbled the dirt off your feet. Everyone was joking that daddy's feet must be very dirty since so many of them stick to him, haha... My Cutie was screaming away when her daddy tried to place her feet into the waters. It was an interesting experience.


Then we had a tour at their gallery and saw some interesting fishes. The fish shown in the picture really have numbers on them. These numbers/designs have been tattooed onto them in a painless manner. Buy 4 of these fish back and bingo, you can have the numbers to bet for your 4D . Did you see your lucky numbers?






Are you able to guess the name of this unique fish which costs S$100? You will have the answer in the video, just have to listen carefully.



No comments:

Sisterly Love