Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Last Saturday was surprised that my Cutie can sing the complete song "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" cos' whenever I sing this song to her, I only pause to let her sing the last word in each phrase. I was not expecting her to be able to be able to sing the whole song and best of all, to come with actions too.

Look at the video, yes that's my Cutie.

Mummy is so proud of you, darling.

"

In the evening, mummy was playing "Cooking Mama" on the Nintendo DS and mummy is "cooking" fried chicken. Unfortunately, a piece of the fried chicken fell out of the pot and mummy exclaimed "Aiya". Guess what my Cutie says.

"It's ok, mummy".

Mmm... either she knows that it's a game or she is comforting me. Whatever it is, I am still in disbelief by my Cutie's speech recently [the other day, when my Sweetie was a bit grouchy (maybe cos' teething, my Cutie told me "Meimei complain(complains)", haha... mummy din know whether to laugh or cry]. As I look at her baby's photo at the bottom of this blog, I can't believe that's my Cutie last year. Guess by next year, I would be exclaiming the same thing about my Sweetie too. Time really flies, especially after having kids. Yesterday, as we drove past the Mandai Columbarium, I can't believe too that as I recounted that my dad had passed on for 1 1/2 years already, yet it seems to be not too long ago. Similarly, in a blink of eye, my darlings would have grown up and becoming mummies themselves.

Oh my, I can't believe I am getting old already.

Guess it's not that bad at all, at least I still have my Cutie and Sweetie to keep me old. *wink*, *wink*

No comments:

Sisterly Love