Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Monday, October 22, 2007

A Day with my Cutie


Hooray, it's another bright new day. I'm no longer interested in sweeping and mopping. Now I'm into fixing things. Do you have anything that need my help? I'll be glad to help you.


Today, I went shopping with Mummy. It was fun, I love to go out with Mummy (hee... cos' that's the only time Mummy allows me to eat the delicious junk food). Yummy, yummy.




Got to clean my mouth too


Wow, more yummy food.

Lately, mummy is into baking. We had rock buns, sweet potatoes buns (like butter cookies type) and also pancakes and waffles. Now I'm eating the Kuih Bakar. Yummy, yummy. Would you like to try?



I'm almost potty-trained now. Mummy still wants me to wear pampers to sleep, hee... just in case I pee on the bed. Give me a bit more time, ok? I'm still a baby.


I love to brush my teeth before bedtime. What about you? I also enjoy story time session with my mummy. [dozing off] Good night. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Sisterly Love