Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My cute cute helper (Part 1)

Haha... I'm not referring to my maid. I'm referring to my Cutie. Everyday, she will help to pass me the Ru Yi oil to apply on Mei Mei. Whenever Mei Mei has finished drinking the milk, she will then help to pass the milk bottle to the maid and said "wash". Everyday after the maid has bathed her, I will help her to dress up and after that my Cutie will pass her towel to the maid. Whenever I need something (hee... too lazy to walk), I will ask her to help to take for me and this cute cute helper will just help with no question asked.

She loves to "help" me to rock Mei Mei (will be shown in Part 2, the video was taken when she was 17 months old). She also loves to "help" me to feed her Mei Mei. She knows she cannot feed her Elmo with her water bottle anymore. She likes to imitate me - looking at her Mei Mei, calling "Mei Mei eh" and then clap her hands in front of Mei Mei.


The only complain I have about this cute cute helper is that I have to help her too. She will come to me and say "help" whenever her balls rolled under the sofa or when she wants to open the safety gate or she wants me to open the cover of her Magmag (water bottle) etc. Actually it's not a complain lah, I was the one teaching her to ask for help when she needs it and I should be happy that she has understood and applied it (lah).

Think got to "deduct" her salary too (ie. no more yummy yummy snacks) cos' lately this cute cute helper's been telling me "dun wan" when I ask her if she wants to take her afternoon nap or "no-no" whenever asked her to face the camera [guess she has become immuned to mummy's countless photo/video snapshots].

Going to start scrapbooking for my Cutie and Sweetie soon. But guess I have to do this in the middle of the night cos' this cute cute helper will be very eager to touch this and that, guess it's her curious nature. It's a joy to look at her exploring the stuff, but when my things are messed up, it's a different story. I recalled the time when in US, I was constantly packing the stuff in my luggage for my return to Singapore cos' my Cutie was constantly unpacking the stuff for me. Hee...

Hmm...should I fire this cute cute helper? After some considerations, instead I decided to extend the service of this cute cute helper. Cos' I can't resist the joy that this cute cute helper shown whenever I get her involvement. The best joy is when I see her "interact" with her Mei Mei and saying "Mmmuck" whenever she kisses her.

Sweetie latest updates:
My Sweetie is starting to flip. Now she can also hold her neck well and she DEMANDS to face the front when placed in a carrier (cos' she is getting curious and knows that she can get a front view of things when face front). Now also have to raise the backing of the pram cos' she doesn't want to look at the sky anymore, she wants to see where she's heading to.

Oh no, I have to forego my "twin stroller" then cos' it will be too squeezy for 2 kids to sit with the backing raised. Oh yes, don't worry, not a problem. Cos' when the backing of the pram is raised almost upright, I can let my Cutie stand behind. Haha... That's the reason why we got this Peg Perego Piliko P3, where you can have a baby sitting in front and an older child to stand behind (on the pedals). Still a 2-kids-in-1 kind of stroller. Hooray.

No comments:

Sisterly Love