Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sweetie (1 - 18 months) [click x if cannot view]

Cutie (1 - 18 months)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun at PP

Yesterday, we went to Parkway Parade (PP). Haven't been there for years, still find it a nice place to shop. However, the one having the most fun was not me, it's my Cutie. She was (once again) fascinated by fountain and children playing around the fountain. I don't want her to get wet, so I carried her and let her touch the water that is sprouting out. She was so happy. So amazing to be able to derive so much joy by just touching water.

The best fun she had was with the interactive media floor (dunno what is it really called) . Actually, it is just a rectangular area on the floor and there's a projector or some sort, giving out the image on the floor. Many children were having fun at this interactive floor, stepping and jumping away. Initially, I thought the balls or the rockets etc moved cos' it's programmed to be, that whether the children stepped on them will not make any difference. But after some observation, I'm surprised that the ball when in contact with my Cutie's shoes will bounce away. So in fact, the image is not some pre-program thingy.

The children were having so much fun, so was my Cutie. My main concern is that once children get excited, they tend to push and knock into one another. My Cutie, being one of the youngest there, got bumped a few times by the older kids and she will always come back to me, saying "pain pain". Maybe have to go there during weekdays when there are not so many children around. Today, as I showed her the video, I also taught her to put her hands in front of herself to protect herself. My poor Cutie.

As for my Sweetie, she was happily snugging away, enjoying the comfort of being hug and of course the air-con (cos' the weather yesterday was extremely hot and humid, yet other days it was raining including today). She was also smiling happily when awake, as if telling me that she loves shopping too. So sweet.

No comments:

Sisterly Love